No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Sony DSC ZV-E10 Mirrorless Camera + Lens 16-50 mm VLOG Black
- 24.2MP Exmor APS-C CMOS sensor
- UHD 4K30p and Full HD 120p Video
- 3.0 ″ LCD side flip-out touchscreen
- 425-point fast hybrid AF
- Shooting up to 11fps, ISO 100-32000
- Real-time eye tracking and AF
- Background blur and face priority AE
- 3-capsule directional microphone and windscreen
- Headphone and microphone ports
- E PZ 16-50mm f / 3.5-5.6 OSS lens
Sony DSC ZV-E10 Mirrorless camera + 16-50 mm VLOG (Black) | APS-C, 24.2 MP, Interchangeable lenses, 4K HDR, Microphone
Perfect for vloggers, Sony ZV-E10 combines a large APS-C sensor and mirrorless versatility with a specialized feature set designed just for content creators. Enhancing the ubiquitous smartphone, the ZV-E10 is an Alpha camera that brings better image quality, a wider variety of lenses, and greater control to enhance your creativity when shooting.
Taking a concept that originated with the ZV-1, the ZV-E10 is the mirrorless continuation of this idea of a camera built around the concept of vlogging. It is a highly capable and portable camera, but incorporates a number of design options and shooting modes that are ideal for one-man productions. A vari-angle screen lets you precisely frame shots, the built-in directional microphone is specifically designed to record more accurate sound from front-facing subjects, and shooting modes like background blur and product showcase help you. to highlight specific subjects with ease.
In terms of specs, the ZV-E10 revolves around a 24.2MP APS-C Exmor CMOS sensor, which enables 4K UHD video recording at up to 30p, Full HD recording at 120p, and frames shooting up to 11fps. Sensitivity ranges from 100 to 32,000 for working in a variety of lighting conditions, and the sensor design also integrates a 425-point fast hybrid AF system for precise subject detection and tracking.
The body design is reminiscent of other Sony Alpha E-mount cameras and features an intuitive control layout along with a functional 3.0 ”vari-angle touchscreen LCD for intuitive control and framing of settings. Since audio is a primary concern of vlogging and creative content, the ZV-E10 focuses on this aspect of recording by including a 3-capsule directional microphone in the camera design, as well as incorporating ports. 3.5mm microphone and headphone jack and the top multi-interface shoe support, a digital audio interface to enhance audio quality.
Optimized camera design
- The rear 3.0 ″ 921.6k-dot LCD touchscreen features a flip-out side design that is ideal for filming yourself or taking selfies in a natural and intuitive way.
- The side-opening display allows for a redesigned top plate, incorporating a 3-capsule directional microphone that is specifically designed for forward directional audio recording. Additionally, a dedicated windshield is included for the built-in microphone to help achieve cleaner audio when working outdoors.
- Both the 3.5mm microphone and headphone ports are also offered for more advanced audio recording, and the multi-interface shoe benefits the audio recording capabilities as well. This accessory shoe supports a digital audio interface that helps achieve lower noise while recording and also eliminates cable clutter and the need for external power when working with compatible shoe-mounted microphones.
- The front count lamp serves as a visual indicator for when recording is in progress. Additionally, the LCD screen can display a red border frame to further serve as an additional recording indicator.
- Live streaming is possible directly from the camera by simply connecting the camera to a compatible computer or mobile device via USB, allowing the camera's video and audio capabilities to be used for live social media and video conferencing. UVC and UAC standards are supported to improve picture and sound quality during transmission.
Specialized shooting modes
- The product showcase setting is ideal for vlogging and product review or demo videos and allows for quick and smooth focus transitions between a subject's face and an object placed in front of the lens.
- Background blur allows you to immediately switch to the connected lens's maximum aperture setting, using a custom button function, to isolate your subject using shallow depth of field and bokeh.
- Face-Priority AE detects the subject's face and adjusts the exposure to ensure that the face is rendered at ideal brightness, even if you walk from a bright spot into the shade. AE technology also suppresses abrupt changes in exposure if the subject moves quickly away from the frame to eliminate unexpected or extremely dark shots.
- The refined science of color helps optimize skin tones for any subject, in both still and video mode, for a healthy, natural look across ages, genders, and ethnicities.
- Soft Skin Effect can be used to smooth and smooth wrinkles or blemishes on a subject's face to create a natural, smooth complexion. The default setting is Medium and can be set to Off, Low, or Hi. For longer shots, extended continuous video recording is available when the auto power-off temperature function is set to High.
- Movie images can be tagged with specific metadata to indicate vertical recording orientation for direct playback in smartphone applications or for other instances when vertical video playback is required.
- Active SteadyShot is an advanced image stabilization mode that ensures consistent video while moving, even when shooting handheld while walking.
Image quality, autofocus and 4K video
24.2MP Exmor APS-C CMOS sensor and BIONZ X processor
- A revised APS-C format 24.2MP Exmor CMOS sensor delivers smooth, nuanced image quality with minimal noise and high sensitivity from ISO 100-32000, which can be further expanded to ISO 51200 for working in poor conditions. light.
- The sensor dimensions are approximately 3 times larger than a 1 "sensor and up to 10 times larger than some smartphone sensors, allowing for higher sensitivity, noise reduction, and better control over depth of field.
- The BIONZ X processor and sensor combination also takes advantage of a superior 11fps continuous shooting speed with AF and AE and enables 14-bit raw file output for a wide color and tonal scale.
425-point fast hybrid AF
- The sensor design incorporates a 425-point fast hybrid AF system, combining phase detection and contrast detection methods for fast, natural and precise focusing performance.
- The on-chip focus system covers the 84% of the sensor field and is capable of achieving focus in as little as 0.02 seconds.
- Real-time Eye AF can prioritize focus on human or animal eyes to ensure sharpness when shooting portraits. When selected, this feature is activated by pressing the shutter button halfway and you can choose to prioritize the right or left eye.
- Real-time tracking uses AI-based algorithms to automatically recognize and track moving subjects. If Face / Eye Priority AF is on, this tracking method will further track the eye or face of a subject in real time with smooth switching depending on the state of the moving subject.
4K video recording
- UHD 4K video recording is possible up to 30p and uses full pixel readout with 6K oversampling to produce greater detail with reduced moiré and aliasing. Full HD 1080p recording also supports frame rates up to 120fps, and both resolutions use the 100Mb / s XAVC S format contained within an MP4 envelope with 4: 2: 0 sampling. In addition to internal high-resolution recording, the uncompressed HDMI output also allows the use of an optional external recorder for clean 4K recording with 4: 2: 2 sampling.
- Slow and fast (S&Q) mode allows shooters to capture Full HD video in specified steps between 1-120 fps. These settings will allow you to slow down the action, as well as speed up a slow-moving scene.
- There is no recording limit for movie recording, allowing for longer shots and uninterrupted filming of live events.
- With extensive customizable color and gamma controls, the ZV-E10 allows users to adjust gamma, black level, knee, color level, and more. Use the same S-Log2 gamma curve found in high-end Sony Cinema cameras, tightening up to 1300% more dynamic range in the video signal than traditional Rec. 709, for greater post-production flexibility. HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) support is also available, along with the BT.2020 color space, for recording within a wide color gamut and, in addition to S-Log2, S-Log3 is also available to produce a range 14-stop effective dynamic with increased leveling control in the shadow to mid-tone regions of the image.
- Interval shooting mode is ideal for creating time-lapse movies with the help of Imaging Edge software. Intervals can be selected from 1 to 60 seconds to record up to 9999 sequentially for free. Additionally, in-camera battery charging is possible via the USB port using a portable battery to benefit long-range shooting sessions.
Physical design and wireless connectivity
Camera body design
- Built for portable applications and one-handed use, the camera incorporates a large right-hand grip and intuitive physical control design.
- The grip design, along with the vari-angle LCD screen, also accommodates working from front angles, such as vlogging or taking selfies.
- The built-in zoom lever surrounds the shutter button and works in conjunction with select Power Zoom lenses.
- The vari-angle screen can be closed against the body, with the screen facing inward, to automatically turn off the camera even when the power switch is set to 'On'.
- Dedicated Movie Recording, Background Blur, Product Showcase, and S&Q buttons provide direct access to common features used by vloggers.
- The included NP-FW50 battery is rated for up to 440 shots or approximately 125 minutes of recording per charge. Power can also be supplied to the camera through the USB Type-C port or by using the optional AC adapter AC-PW20AM.
Wireless and sharing
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity enables instant transfer of images to mobile devices for direct sharing online on social media, via email, and cloud storage sites. Once connected, the paired mobile device can also display a live view image on its screen and, using Smart Remote Control, remotely control the camera's shutter.
- The ZV-E10 is also compatible with the Movie Edit plug-in of the Imaging Edge mobile app.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows connection to the optional GP-VPT2BT Wireless Shooting Grip for efficient camera control.
E PZ 16-50mm f / 3.5-5.6 OSS lens
- The included OSS E PZ 16-50mm f / 3.5-5.6 lens is a 24-75mm equivalent zoom that is characterized by its versatile range and sleek, retractable design. An extra low dispersion element and four aspherical elements help to deliver excellent optical quality across the gamut to combat various aberrations and enhance contrast. The lens also incorporates Optical SteadyShot image stabilization and a powerful zoom mechanism to help you capture smooth and stable still images and video. In addition, it has an internal focus design, a minimum focus distance of 9.8 ″, and uses a seven-blade circular aperture for smooth bokeh.