No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Kodak Portra 400-135 / 36 Color Photo Film 35mm (5-Roll Pack)
- Five reels of 36 exposures of 35mm film.
- Negative Color Film with Daylight Balance.
- ISO 400/27 ° in the C-41 process.
- Very Fine Grain, VISION Film Technology.
- High color saturation, low contrast.
- Accurate color and neutral skin tones.
- High sharpness and fine edge detail.
- T-GRAIN emulsion, ideal for scanning.
Kodak's Professional Portra 400 is a high speed daylight negative color film that offers a smooth, natural color palette that is balanced with vivid saturation and low contrast for accurate skin tones and consistent results.Using VISION Film cinematic technology, this film also exhibits a fine-grained structure with very high edge detail and sharpness.A microstructure-optimized T-GRAIN emulsion makes it especially suitable for scanning applications, and advanced development accelerators offer greater versatility when scaling.This film has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27 ° and is particularly suitable for portrait and wedding photography, as well as nature, travel, and outdoor shots with moving subjects, or when lighting cannot be controlled. .
This item is five reels of 36 exposures of 35mm film.