No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV Evil Black Camera (Body Only)
- 20.3 MP Micro Four Thirds Live MOS Sensor
- TruePic VIII Image Processor
- UHD 4K30p video recording
- 2.36m-dot 0.67x magnification OLED EVF
- 3.0″ 1.04m-dot 180° tilting touch screen
- 5-axis sensor shift image stabilization
- 121-point contrast-detection AF
- Shot at 8.7fps, ISO 200-25600
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV Evil Chamber Black (Body only) | 20 Mp, 3.0″ touch and tilt screen, 4K video, Wi-Fi, 5-axis stabilizer
Stylish but with good specifications, the OM-D E-M10 Mark IV Black combines many of Olympus's flagship features and technologies with the compact and highly portable E-M10 design. Incorporating the 20.3 MP Micro Four Thirds sensor and TruePic VIII image processor, the E-M10 Mark IV features UHD 4K video recording capabilities, a fast continuous shooting speed of 8.7 fps and its wide ISO 200-25600 sensitivity range to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions. The sensor also employs a 121-point contrast-detection AF system, using E-M1-series subject detection algorithms, for fast, accurate and intelligent focusing performance. Plus, 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization is also included, compensating for approximately 4.5 stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shots.
In terms of physical design, the E-M10 Mark IV is an impressively slim camera, but it still sports a large 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD, which has a 180° tilt design. to work from above, below and in front. angles For eye-level viewing, there's a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder Plus, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow you to connect the camera to a smartphone or tablet for direct wireless image sharing or for a remote camera from the mobile device.
20.3 MP Live MOS Sensor and TruePic VIII Image Processor
A high-resolution 20.3 MP Live MOS sensor works in conjunction with a TruePic VIII image processor to promote fast shooting performance, a sensitivity range of ISO 200-25600, and versatile video recording capabilities. Also ideal for shooting moving subjects, the sensor and processor combination enables full-resolution continuous shooting at up to 8.7fps. Beyond stills, the E-M10 Mark IV also supports UHD 4K video recording at up to 30fps, Full HD at 60fps, and HD high-speed recording at 120fps.
5-axis sensor shift image stabilization
In-body sensor-shift image stabilization helps minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 4.5 stops with any lens in use and compensates for camera shake that becomes especially noticeable when working with telephoto shots. macro images and long exposures. In addition, this advanced image stabilization system works on five axes to compensate for vertical angle rotation, horizontal angle rotation, horizontal shift, vertical shift, and camera shake movement. This range of detected motion serves to benefit traditional still image shooting as well as movie recording and working with moving subjects more effectively.
121-point contrast-detection AF with subject detection
The fast, intelligent autofocus system uses 121 contrast-detection areas for refined accuracy and focus speed when working in a variety of lighting conditions and shooting situations. When working with moving subjects, continuous autofocus benefits from the same subject detection algorithm used in the sports-optimized E-M1X and, for portraits, the same face and eye detection functions as the E-M1X. E-M1 Mark III also make it possible. to precisely focus on the profile, low face, or a partially hidden face. Alternatively, manual focus operation is also benefited by the inclusion of MF assist features, including live view magnification and focus peaking.
Camera body design
- The 2.36 million-dot high-resolution electronic viewfinder is available for eye-level control and offers a maximum magnification of 0.67x for clear, distortion-free viewing.
- The rear 3.0″ 1.04m-dot LCD monitor features an 80° up and 180° down tilt design to allow working from a variety of angles, including the front for perfectly framed selfies. The screen is also touchscreen for intuitive menu navigation and image playback.
- The included BLS-50 rechargeable lithium-ion battery is used to provide approximately 360 shots per charge.
- Charging the battery in the camera is supported through the micro-USB port.
- Single SD memory card slot is UHS-II compatible for fast read/write speeds.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enable wireless image sharing and remote camera control from a linked smartphone or tablet when using the dedicated OIShare app for iOS and Android.
- Live Composite is a unique long exposure mode that allows you to gradually increase an exposure over time without overexposing key elements within the frame. This mode works to record only newly detected light sources over time and allows you to watch an image develop, making it ideal for shooting Star Trails or other moving light sources.
- Live Bulb and Live Time settings can be used to produce creative long exposure images. Live Bulb lets you keep the shutter open for up to a minute and Live Time lets you press the shutter button once to open the shutter and then press it again a minute later to end the exposure.
- Interval shooting supports up to 999 frames with exposure intervals of 1 second to 24 hours.
Art Filters: Pop Art, Soft Focus, Light Pale Color, Light Tone, Film Grain, Pinhole, Diorama, Cross Process, Soft Sepia, Dramatic Tone, Keyline, Watercolor, Vintage, Partial Color (18 Colors), Bleach Offset , Instant Film.