No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 100-400mm F5.0-6.3 IS Lens Black
- For PEN and OM-D cameras
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 200-800mm (35mm equivalent)
- Aperture range: f/5 to f/22
- Two Super HR elements, two HR elements
- Four ED elements
- ZERO coating
- AF system compatible with stills and movies
- Optical image stabilization
- Weather resistant construction
- Removable and rotatable tripod collar.
Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 100-400mm F5.0-6.3 IS Target Black | for PEN and OM-D cameras
Characterized by its impressive range and reach, the Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 100-400mm f/5-6.3 IS is a 200-800mm equivalent super-telephoto zoom lens for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. This length is complemented by an advanced optical design that incorporates a series of ED and HR elements to minimize various aberrations and a ZERO coating that also helps control flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy.
This lens also features an optical image stabilization system that compensates for three stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shots in difficult lighting conditions. A Movie and Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system is also employed for quick and quiet focusing performance, and a focus limit switch also helps speed focusing based on the anticipated range of the subject to the camera. The lens is also equipped with a removable rotating tripod collar for improved balance and support, and the lens is weather-sealed to protect against dust, moisture, and sub-zero temperatures to benefit working in harsh climates.
- With an impressive super telephoto range, this 100-400mm zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 200-800mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two Super HR (high refractive index) elements and two HR elements are featured in the optical design to limit spherical aberrations and improve sharpness with reduced distortion. In addition, three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) elements are also used to control chromatic aberrations and color fringing for greater clarity and color fidelity.
- A ZERO (Zuiko Extra-Low Reflection Optical) coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Optical image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake by approximately three stops to suit handheld shooting applications.
- The Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet and fast performance.
- The 4.3' closest focusing distance offers a maximum magnification of 0.57x to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Focus Range Limiter allows you to restrict the focus system to ranges of 4.3-19.7', 4.3' to infinity, or 19.7' to infinity for faster focusing performance based on subject type and distance.
- Weather-sealed construction protects the lens from dust and moisture for working in harsh environments.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- The tripod collar provides well-balanced support when working from a monopod or tripod and allows quick switching between horizontal and vertical shooting orientations.
- Compatible with optional M.Zuiko Digital MC-14 1.4x and MC-20 2x teleconverters to further extend the effective range of the lens.