No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Canon RF 600mm f: 11 IS STM lens
- RF mount lens / full frame format
- Fixed aperture f / 11
- Retractable lens barrel with lock
- Double-layer diffractive optics without gaps
- STM stepper AF motor
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Customizable control ring
- Compatible with RF extenders
- For Eos R
Canon RF 600mm f: 11 IS STM lens | For Eos R
An impressive and incredibly unique super telephoto lens, the Canon RF 600mm f / 11 IS STM is an especially compact and lightweight lens considering its long focal length. With a retractable design and a fixed aperture of f / 11, the sleek profile of this lens makes handheld super-tele shooting a very real possibility, and optical image stabilization further helps achieve sharp images when working in difficult lighting conditions. Also contributing to the small size is a distinct optical design, which uses gapless double-layer diffractive optics instead of several heavier individual elements, which also effectively controls color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity. Complementing this design is an STM stepping motor that offers fast and quiet autofocus performance that is suitable for both still images and video needs. Additionally, a control ring is also integrated into the lens design for intuitive control over exposure settings from the lens itself. If you need more reach, the 600mm is compatible with the 1.4x and 2x RF extenders for an effective focal length of 840mm or 1200mm, respectively.
- The prime super telephoto lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless digital cameras.
- The fixed f / 11 aperture contributes to the sleek and portable form factor, as well as a balanced mix of depth of field and sharpness.
- Gapless double-layer diffractive optics contribute to a marked reduction in spherical and chromatic aberrations, as well as benefitting the relatively compact and lightweight lens design.
- The retractable / extendible design, with a locking lens barrel, offers an impressively compact form factor considering the super telephoto design.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to five stops to allow better work in low light conditions and at slower shutter speeds.
- The STM stepping motor offers fast, quiet, smooth, and accurate autofocus performance that is ideal for video recording and photo taking.
- The configurable control ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- Compatible with the optional Extender RF 1.4x and Extender RF 2x teleconverters to further increase the effective focal length.
There are no reviews yet.