No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Sony FE 35mm F1.4 ZA lens
- E-mount lens / full-frame format
- Aperture range: f / 1.4 to 16
- One AA and three aspherical elements
- Zeiss T * anti-reflective coating
- Direct Drive Super Sonic Wave AF Motor
- AF / MF switch; Internal focus
- Physical opening ring; Click delete switch
- Dust and moisture resistant construction
- Nine-blade circular diaphragm
Sony FE 35mm F1.4 ZA Lens | E-mount
Fast, sharp and loaded with the latest technology, the Distagon T * FE 35mm f1.4 ZA lens by Sony offers to triggers with full-frame E-mount a classic wide-angle focal length with excellent optical performance. Offering a maximum aperture of f / 1.4, shooters will enjoy excellent low-light performance as well as the ability to create images with a shallow depth of field. Three aspherical elements and one advanced aspherical element (AA) ensure excellent images that combat aberrations. Along with this, the lens uses a Zeiss T * anti-reflective coating to effectively eliminate flare and ghosting to create a sharp, contrasting image.
Photographers and videographers will enjoy fast and responsive focusing thanks to the implementation of a direct drive Super Sonic Wave (SSM) AF motor and internal focusing mechanism. There are also touch control options, including an AF / MF switch and a physical aperture ring, which can be removed for smooth iris changes during video. Soft bokeh is also a feature of this lens due to the use of a nine-blade circular diaphragm. Additionally, the lens is dust and moisture resistant for use in less than ideal conditions.
- Based on the Zeiss Distagon optical concept, this lens uses a design with 12 elements in eight groups that helps achieve the large maximum aperture of f / 1.4 while helping to minimize vignetting and spherical aberrations.
- A wide-angle prime designed for full-frame E-mount cameras, this 35mm is also compatible with APS-C models where it will provide a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- The fast maximum aperture of f / 1.4 benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers a great deal of control over the focus position when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- Zeiss T * anti-reflective coatings have been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections to provide greater image clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- An advanced aspherical element (AA) and two aspherical elements are incorporated into the optical design for effective control of astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other spherical aberrations.
- A direct drive Super Sonic wave motor autofocus system and internal focusing mechanism provide fast, quiet and precise autofocus performance and also contribute to more natural and intuitive manual focus control. An AF / MF switch is located on the lens barrel for tactile control over this setting.
- The physical aperture ring can be clicked off for smooth and quiet aperture change for the benefit of video applications.
- The sealed design against dust and moisture allows for better work in inclement conditions and the rubber control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to pleasant bokeh quality when using selective focus techniques.