No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Olympus M.Zuiko ED 25mm F1.2 PRO lens
- Micro Four Thirds System Lens.
- 50mm (35mm equivalent).
- Aperture range f / 1.2 to f / 16.
- Aspherical and low dispersion elements.
- An aspherical element.
- Four highly refractive index elements.
- High image speed MSC AF system.
- Internal focus, MF clutch.
- 9 diaphragm blades.
- Rugged, weather-resistant construction.
The new Olympus M.Zuiko ED 25mm F1.2 PRO It is a 50mm focus length lens, which is suitable for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras.
Its unique construction of 19 elements in 14 groups, includes aspherical and high refractive index elements. This gives you a considerable reduction in chromatic and spherical aberrations. This will result in a brighter image, greater sharpness, and color accuracy.
The lens is also characterized by having a maximum image aperture of f / 1.2 which gives it a great advantage in low light conditions. It also provides extensive control over depth of field. The Olympus M.Zuiko ED 25mm F1.2 PRO is a 50mm that is supplied with 9 diaphragm blades in order to achieve smooth, quality bokeh when working with shallow depth-of-field techniques.
This lens features a Movie & Stills Compatible (MSC) autofocus system for smooth, quiet and fast focusing, making it suitable for video and photo recordings. This gives you room for manual focus and for more precise control. The new Olympus M.Zuiko ED 25mm F1.2 PRO is equipped with a robust and weather resistant construction.
Olympus M.Zuiko ED 25mm F1.2 PRO Features
- Micro Four Thirds System Lens
- 50mm (35mm equivalent)
- Aperture range f / 1.2 to f / 16
- Aspherical and low dispersion elements
- An aspherical element
- Four highly refractive index elements
- High image speed MSC AF system
- Internal focus, MF clutch
- 9 diaphragm blades
- Rugged, weather-resistant construction
In the package
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 25mm f / 1.2 PRO Lens
- Lens cover LH-66B
- LC-62 F lens cap
- Rear cover 260.056 LR2 for E-P1 lenses
- LSC-0811 Case for 14-42mm f / 3.5-5.6 II Lens