No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Canon RF 50mm f / 1.2L USM lens
- Portraits, weddings, urban photography
- Professional L series
- USM approach
- RF mount lens / full frame format
- Aperture range: f / 1.2 to f / 16
- One UD element, one aspherical element
- Ring Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
Canon RF 50mm f / 1.2 L USM Lens | For Eos R
Distinguished for its speed, the RF 50 mm The Canones f / 1.2L USM is a desirable normal-length prime due to its versatile focal length and bright f / 1.2 maximum aperture. This fast design excels in difficult lighting conditions and also benefits working with shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques. The optical design incorporates a UD element and an aspherical element, which help reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations to produce greater clarity and sharpness. A rounded 10-blade diaphragm also benefits the quality of the bokeh to suit isolated subjects with depth of field. Complementing the imaging capabilities is a suitable ring-type ultrasonic motor, offering fast, near-silent autofocus and full-time manual focus override. Additionally, a unique control ring is built into the lens design for intuitive control over exposure settings from the lens itself.
- The full-length prime is designed for full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless digital cameras.
- The exceptionally bright f / 1.2 maximum aperture provides extensive control over depth of field for selective focus applications and also benefits working in low-light situations.
- A UD (Ultra Low Dispersion) element is included to help minimize chromatic aberrations and color fringing to provide greater clarity and color accuracy.
- An aspherical element is used to correct for spherical aberrations and distortion to improve sharpness and accurate rendering.
- The Ultrasonic Ring-Type Motor (USM), along with optimized focusing algorithms and a high-speed CPU, is employed to deliver fast, accurate, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- The configurable control ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens has a weather-resistant design that protects against dust and moisture to enable use in harsh conditions.
- The rounded 10-blade diaphragm contributes to pleasant bokeh quality.
There are no reviews yet.