No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Canon RF 100-500mm f: 4.5-7.1L IS USM lens
- RF mount lens / full frame format
- Aperture range: f / 4.5-7.1 to f / 32-54
- One Super UD Element, Six UD Elements
- Dual Nano USM AF System
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Weather sealed design, fluorine coating
- Customizable control ring
- Rotating zoom ring, torque adjustment
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm
- Compatible with RF extenders
Canon RF 100-500mm f: 4.5-7.1L IS USM lens | For Eos R
Covering a variety of telephoto focal lengths, the Canon RF 100-500mm f / 4.5-7.1L IS USM encompasses a short to super telephoto range within a sleek and portable form factor. The modest maximum aperture allows for a relatively portable design that fits well in handheld, the use of a walkaround and optical image stabilization also helps stabilize photos and videos at up to five stops when working in difficult lighting conditions. This lens is also characterized by its advanced optical design, which includes a series of Super UD and UD elements to greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range for a degree of clarity and color accuracy.
Balancing the distinguished optical assets is the Dual Nano USM focusing system, offering fast and near-silent autofocus performance with full-time manual focus override. A unique control ring is also built into the lens design for intuitive control over exposure settings from the lens itself and the rotating zoom ring also features torque adjustment to adjust the feel of the lens. Additionally, this 100-500mm is weather sealed and has a fluorine coating to protect the front and rear elements.
- The versatile telephoto zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Six UD (Ultra-Low Dispersion) elements and one Super UD element help minimize chromatic aberrations and color fringing to provide greater clarity and color accuracy.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps minimize the appearance of camera shake by five stops to allow better work in low light conditions and slower shutter speeds. There are three different IS modes available: standard single shot mode, mode optimized for panorama, and mode that only activates the image stabilizer during exposure.
- The Dual Nano USM system uses a ring-type USM mechanism and an STM mechanism to realize fast and precise focusing that is also smooth and near-silent to suit photo and video applications. This focus system also allows full-time manual focus control when working in one-shot AF mode.
- The configurable control ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- A protective coating of fluorine has been applied to the front and rear element to resist fingerprints and smudges and to facilitate cleaning of these elements.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens has a weather-resistant design that protects against dust and moisture to enable use in harsh conditions.
- The rotation-type zoom ring features torque adjustment capabilities to adjust lens handling or to prevent the lens from being accidentally extended.
- The included lens hood has a side window to allow easier adjustment of specialized rotating filters, such as polarizers, while the lens hood is attached.
- Compatible with the optional Extender RF 1.4x and Extender RF 2x teleconverters, when used within the 300-500mm range of the lens, to further expand the effective focal length range.
There are no reviews yet.