No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Polaroid OneStep 2 Viewfinder Instant Camera
The same formula as the OneStep 2, but now with more viewer. This slight revision of the original Polaroid model will allow you to frame more comfortably than ever with the most irresistible instant camera of the moment
If something works, don't touch it (unless it's to improve it). The Polaroid OneStep 2 Instant Camera happens to be one of the most attractive cameras of the moment thanks to its evocative vintage design and the high quality of its snapshots with film i-Type or 600.
Now Polaroid Originals has improved the original recipe with a new ingredient: a pronounced protrusion for more comfortable use of the direct viewer. The result is the new OneStep 2 Viewfinder, also available in white and graphite, and which continues to feature the same range of features that have made the OneStep 2 an irresistible instant camera.
The OneStep + comes without film, so if you want to start using it right after you receive it, we recommend that you purchase at least one load of i-Type or 600 film.
Polaroid OneStep 2 Viewfinder Camera Features
- Slight revision of the OneStep 2, an instant camera inspired by the 1977 Polaroid OneStep. The only difference between this new model and the OneStep 2 is the strong eyepiece protrusion designed to be more comfortable to use its direct viewfinder.
- Compatible with the film Polaroid i-Type (created expressly for the OneStep 2) and Polaroid 600, both with the classic white border and available in color and black and white. The best way to enjoy the polaroids of a lifetime with the latest technology. Attention: the camera comes without film, so it is necessary to buy at least one pack to start using it
- It has a powerful built-in flash for easy snapshot capture. A button allows us to cancel the flash whenever we want, even using the timer shooting mode
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery through the camera's micro-USB port. Full charge takes about two hours and is sufficient to shoot 15-20 film packs (120-160 photos)
- High-quality lens made of polycarbonate, with a focal length equivalent to 106 millimeters and an angle of view of approximately 40 degrees
- LED indicator light to know at all times the number of photos remaining
- 8-second self-portrait timer
- Lever to compensate for exposure for slightly lighter or darker photos
- Included with the camera: battery charging cable (USB to micro-USB), tether strap, instruction manual and a fantastic Polaroid Originals sticker