No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Evil Sony Alpha 7C ILCE-7CLS Black Camera + 28-60 mm Lens
- 24.2MP full-frame Exmor R BSI sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- 4K30p UHD Video with Gammas HLG and S-Log3
- 693-point hybrid AF system
- 2.36m dot OLED electronic viewfinder
- 3.0 "921.6k-dot vari-angle touchscreen
- Image stabilization on the 5-axis body
- Shooting up to 10fps, ISO 50-204800
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
- FE 28-60mm f / 4-5.6 lens
Evil Sony Alpha 7C ILCE-7CLS Camera Black + 28-60mm Lens | Full Frame 24.2 Mp | 3.0 ″ Swivel Screen | 4K | Wi-Fi Bluetooth | 10 fps
Compact and capable, the Sony Alpha a7C black combines the quality and benefits of a full-frame sensor with a particularly portable and elegant body design. Featuring a 24.2MP Exmor R BSI CMOS sensor, the a7C offers hybrid capabilities to accommodate photo and video recording needs along with a form factor for all-day everyday portability.
The full-frame sensor and BIONZ X image processor offers a dynamic range of up to 15 stops along with UHD 4K video recording, extended sensitivity from ISO 50-204800, and a maximum continuous shooting speed of 10 fps for working with subjects in movement. The sensor also houses a fast hybrid autofocus system, utilizing 693 phase detection points and 425 contrast detection areas for fast, intelligent and accurate autofocus performance with support for Real-time Eye AF and Tracking technologies. AF. Also benefits both photo and video needs is 5-axis in-body image stabilization, which compensates for up to five stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
Compared to other a7-series camera bodies, the a7C has a distinctly sleeker profile that mimics the style of a rangefinder, with an offset viewfinder and a streamlined top plate. The repositioned electronic viewfinder is a 0.39 "type OLED with a resolution of 2.36 million dots and is complemented by a 3.0" side aperture vari-angle touchscreen LCD. Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth also enable wireless connectivity for remote camera control and file sharing with a connected mobile device.
24.2MP Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor and BIONZ X Image Processor
Featuring a backlit design, the 24.2 megapixel full-frame Exmor R CMOS sensor works with the BIONZ X image processor to deliver high-resolution video and still images while minimizing noise and improving speed. This sensor structure works with a gapless lens-on-chip design and anti-reflective coating to enhance light gathering and enhance detail. Additionally, the copper wiring layer dramatically improves data transmission speed to create 14-bit high-resolution still images with a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-51200, which can be further expanded to ISO 50-204800. Furthermore, it enables internal 4K UHD video recording with a wide dynamic range using the full width of the full-frame sensor.
The sensor and processor combination also offers fast continuous shooting at up to 10 fps at full resolution, for approximately consecutive JPEGs or 115 consecutive RAW files, and with permanent AF / AE when working with a mechanical shutter or electronic shutter.
UHD 4K video recording in XAVC S format
Internal 4K UHD video recording is possible at multiple frame rates up to 30fps and the use of 2.4x oversampling provides greater detail and full pixel readout is possible for higher quality images with moiré and alias reduction. Full HD 1080p recording also supports frame rates of up to 120fps, and both resolutions use the 100Mb / s XAVC S format contained in an 8-bit 4: 2: 0 sampling MP4 envelope. High speed recording at 120 fps also enables 4x and 5x slow motion movie recording with the frame rate set to 30p or 24p. In addition to internal high-resolution recording, the uncompressed HDMI output also allows the use of an optional external recorder for clean 4K recording with 8-bit 4: 2: 2 sampling.
With extensive customizable gamma and color controls, the a7C allows users to adjust gamma, black level, knee, color level, and more. Additionally, users can use the same S-Log2 gamma curve found in high-end Sony Cinema cameras that squeezes up to 1300% more dynamic range into the video signal than traditional REC709, for greater post-production flexibility. HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) support is also available for HDR recording within a wide color gamut and, in addition to S-Log2, S-Log3 is also available to produce an effective 14-stop dynamic range with greater control gradation in the shadow to midtone regions of the image.
- The compact and lightweight body design, coupled with a rangefinder-inspired design, make the a7C a stylish and portable camera for everyday shots. Compared to other a7 series cameras, the a7C is about 20% smaller and lighter, similar to the size of an APS-C format camera.
A 0.39 "XGA-type OLED electronic viewfinder with 2.36m resolution and 0.59x magnification is included for a bright, clear display with great detail.
- The 3.0 "921.6k-dot rear LCD display features a side-opening variable angle design to benefit from working from high, low and forward angles. It is also a touch screen for intuitive control and playback.
The magnesium alloy chassis coupled with a weather-sealed design offers a durable overall construction for use in a variety of conditions.
- The large capacity NP-FZ100 battery offers approximately 740 shots per charge when working with the rear LCD screen or 680 shots per charge when working with the EVF.
- The single SD memory card slot is rated to support UHS-II memory cards for fast transfer speeds.
A USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port offers fast and reliable docking support and also allows the camera to charge from the host power supply while connected.
- The multi interface shoe allows you to work with the optional ECM-B1M shotgun microphone or XLR-K3M XLR adapter kit, which provide clear and enhanced audio recording sound by sending a digital audio signal to the camera, at difference from an analog signal.
- 3.5mm microphone and headphone ports are available for greater control of audio recording.
- Built-in Wi-Fi enables the a7C to instantly share images with mobile devices for direct sharing online with social media, via email, and cloud storage sites. Support for the 2.4 and 5.0 GHz bands also enables wireless shooting. It also supports NFC (Near Field Communication), which enables one-touch connection between the camera and compatible mobile devices; no complex setup is required. Once connected, the paired mobile device can also display a live view image on its screen and remotely control the camera's shutter.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows the acquisition of location data.
Fast hybrid AF system
Covering most of the image area, a fast hybrid AF system incorporates 693 phase detection points along with 425 contrast detection areas for fast and accurate focusing in a variety of lighting conditions with sensitivity up to - 4 EV. This focusing system is available for use in all recording modes, to benefit both video and still image applications. In addition, it is able to fixate on subjects quickly and can use real-time tracking for AI-based tracking of moving subjects or touch tracking for manual subject selection. Suitable for both humans and animals, Real-time Eye AF also ensures critical sharpness when shooting portraits.
5-axis SteadyShot INSIDE image stabilization
Despite the a7C's graceful stature, it features a 5-axis, 5-stop SteadyShot INSIDE image stabilization system that compensates for the various types of camera shake encountered during manual still and video shooting. This allows users to confidently use any lens, even adapted lenses, for critical images without encountering blurriness from camera shake.
For long focal lengths, the system will correct the pitch and yaw settings. Macro and high-magnification images, on the other hand, will benefit from the inclusion of horizontal and vertical offset compensation. All shooting styles will take advantage of roll compensation. The 5-axis stabilization will work at all times, even when used with third-party lenses and adapters or lenses with built-in optical stabilization.
FE 28-60mm f / 4-5.6 lens
Included with the camera body is the FE 28-60mm f / 4-5.6 wide-to-normal long zoom, featuring a retractable design and sleek profile to complement the compact camera body. The slim design makes this lens ideal for touring, everyday shooting, and the flexible focal length range benefits a wide range of subject types. The optical design incorporates three aspherical elements, which help reduce distortion and spherical aberrations and promote greater sharpness and accurate rendering. Complementing the optics are a linear motor and internal focusing design, achieving fast and quiet autofocus performance for photo and video needs. The lens body is also weather sealed to allow work in harsh environmental conditions.