No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Evil Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV Camera + 14-42mm EZ Lens (Black)
- 20.3MP Micro Four Thirds Live MOS Sensor
- TruePic VIII Image Processor
- UHD 4K30p video recording
- 2.36m OLED EVF with 0.67x magnification
- 3.0 "180 ° tiltable touchscreen, 1.04m-Dot
- Image stabilization with 5-axis sensor shift
- 121-point contrast-detection AF
- 8.7 fps shooting, ISO 200-25600
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f / 3.5-5.6 EZ
Evil Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV Camera + 14-42mm EZ Lens (Black) | 20 Mp | Screen 3.0 ″ Touch and folding | 4K video | Wi-Fi | 5-axis stabilizer
Elegant but with good specs, the OM-D E-M10 Mark IV black combines many of the elements of Olympus Flagship features and technologies with the compact and highly portable E-M10 design. Incorporating the 20.3MP Micro Four Thirds sensor and TruePic VIII image processor, the E-M10 Mark IV is characterized by its UHD 4K video recording capabilities, fast continuous shooting speed of 8.7 fps and wide ISO sensitivity range. 200-25600 to suit work in a variety of lighting conditions. The sensor also employs a 121-point contrast detection AF system, which uses subject detection algorithms from the E-M1 series, for fast, accurate and intelligent focusing performance. Additionally, 5-axis sensor shift image stabilization is also included, compensating for approximately 4.5 stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. When it comes to physical design, the E-M10 Mark IV is an impressively slim camera, but it still sports a large 3.0 "1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD, which has a 180 ° tilt design for working from above. down and to the front. angles. For eye-level viewing, there is a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow the camera to be connected to a smartphone or tablet for direct wireless image sharing or to a remote camera from the mobile device.
20.3MP Live MOS Sensor and TruePic VIII Image Processor
A 20.3MP high-resolution Live MOS sensor works in conjunction with a TruePic VIII image processor to promote fast shooting performance, a sensitivity range of ISO 200-25600, and versatile video recording capabilities. Also ideal for photographing moving subjects, the sensor and processor combination enables full-resolution continuous shooting at up to 8.7 fps. Beyond still images, the E-M10 Mark IV also supports UHD 4K video recording at up to 30fps, Full HD at 60fps, and High-speed HD recording at 120fps.
Image stabilization with 5-axis sensor shift
In-body sensor shift image stabilization helps minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 4.5 stops with any lens in use and compensates for camera shake that becomes especially noticeable when working with telephoto shots. macro images and long exposures. Additionally, this advanced image stabilization system works on five axes to compensate for vertical angle rotation, horizontal angle rotation, horizontal shift, vertical shift, and camera shake. This range of detected movements serves to benefit traditional still image shooting as well as movie recording and working with moving subjects more effectively.
121-point contrast-detection AF and subject detection
The fast and intelligent autofocus system uses 121 contrast detection areas for refined precision and speed of focus when working in a variety of lighting conditions and shooting situations. Suitable for working with moving subjects, continuous autofocus benefits from the same subject detection algorithm used in the sports-optimized E-M1X and, for the benefit of portraiture, the same face and eye detection functions as the E- M1 Mark III also make it possible to precisely focus on the profile, the low face or a partially hidden face. Alternatively, the manual focus operation also benefits from the inclusion of MF assist functions, including live view magnification and focus peaking.
Body design and connectivity
- The 2.36m-dot high-resolution electronic viewfinder is available for eye level monitoring and offers a maximum magnification of 0.67x for clear, distortion-free viewing.
- 3.0 "1.04m-dot rear LCD monitor features an 80 ° up and 180 ° down tilt design to allow working from a variety of angles, including the front for perfectly framed selfies . The display is also a touch screen for intuitive navigation and viewing of the playback menu.
- The included BLS-50 rechargeable lithium-ion battery is used to provide approximately 360 shots per charge.
- Charging the battery in the camera is supported through the micro-USB port.
- The single SD memory card slot is UHS-II compliant for fast read / write speeds.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow wireless image sharing and camera control remotely from a linked smartphone or tablet when using the dedicated OIShare app for iOS and Android.
- Live Composite is a unique long exposure mode that allows you to gradually build up an exposure over time without overexposing key elements within the frame. This mode works only to record newly detected light sources over time and allows you to see how an image develops, making it ideal for shooting star trails or other moving light sources.
- The Live Bulb and Live Time settings can be used to produce creative long exposure images. Live Bulb allows you to keep the shutter open for up to a minute and Live Time allows you to press the shutter button once to open the shutter and then press again within a minute to end the exposure.
- Interval shooting supports up to 999 frames with exposure intervals of 1 second to 24 hours.
- Art Filters: Pop Art, Soft Focus, Pale & Clear Color, Light Tone, Film Grain, Hole, Diorama, Cross Process, Soft Sepia, Dramatic Tone, Key Line, Watercolor, Vintage, Partial Color (18 Colors), Bleach Bypass , Instant film.
M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f / 3.5-5.6 EZ lens
Included with the camera body is the M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f / 3.5-5.6 EZ; a versatile 28-84mm equivalent zoom that covers wide vertical fields of view. Despite its compact profile, this lens features an advanced optical design, including aspherical, low dispersion, and high refractive index elements for a high degree of sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range. A ZERO coating has also been applied to individual elements to suppress flare and ghosting for high-contrast, color-accurate images. In addition to the optical design and small size, the lens is also characterized by its electronic zoom mechanism, for smooth and constant zoom movements, and a Film and Photo Compatible (MSC) AF system that is fast, quiet and precise to fit. to both. video and photo applications.