No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Evil Canon Eos R6 Body Camera
- 20MP full-frame CMOS sensor
- DIGIC X Image Processor
- Internal 4K60p and FHD 120p 10-bit video
- 5-axis image stabilization with sensor switch
- Mechanical 12 fps. Shutter, 20 fps E. Shutter
- 1053-point dual pixel AF II CMOS
- 0.5 ″ 3.69m dot OLED EVF
- 3 ”1.62m-dot vari-angle touchscreen LCD
- Subject tracking with deep learning
- Dual SD UHS-II memory card slots
Evil Canon Eos R6 Body Camera | Full Frame | 20 Mp | 4K | 3 ″ Touch Screen | Electric Visor | Wi-Fi | Bluetooth | 20 fps
For the demanding everyday shooter, the Canon EOS R6 is a versatile tool to meet the photo and video requirements of a contemporary imaging workflow. This full-frame mirrorless camera revolves around a refined 20MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC X processor, enabling fast shooting up to 12fps, 4K60 capable video recording, and wide sensitivity to ISO 102400. It also has 5-axis in body image stabilization to help take stable photos when working in low light conditions.
As a very versatile camera to do it all, the R6 also employs the sensor and processor for solid focusing performance. Dual Pixel CMOS AF offers fast, smooth and intelligent focusing using 1053 selectable points that cover the entire field of view. This focusing system has also been updated to make use of Deep Learning technology to improve subject tracking, as well as accurate detection of eyes, faces and heads for both people and animals.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the R6 has a bright and detailed 0.5 "3.69m-dot electronic viewfinder, with a high refresh rate of 120fps, and a 3.0" 1.62m-dot rear LCD touchscreen with a vari-angle design. to suit the needs of vlogging. in addition to benefiting from working from high and low angles. Plus, the dual SD UHS-II memory card slots offer flexible storage, and of course there's Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for wireless sharing and remote camera control.
20MP full-frame sensor and DIGIC X processor
Built around a revised 20MP full-frame CMOS sensor, the EOS R6 offers modest resolution to complement a more manageable workflow, especially for those who work with the web and small print forms as the bottom line. This sensor is paired with a tuned DIGIC X image processor, which enables impressive still images and video capabilities, along with a sensitivity of ISO 100-102400, which can be expanded to ISO 204800, along with fast continuous shooting of up to 12 20 fps silent or mechanical shutter with electronic shutter is ideal for working with moving subjects.
4K60 and Full HD 120 video recording
Beyond still images, the 20MP sensor also enables UHD 4K video recording at up to 60fps, along with Full HD at 120fps for slow motion playback. Both formats can be recorded internally at 10-bit 4: 2: 2 and both Canon Log and HDR-PQ are supported for greater control over color reproduction and to accommodate high dynamic range output. Additionally, Dual Pixel CMOS AF supports all recording setups and external recording, via the HDMI port, enables clean 4K output to optional external recording.
Dual Pixel AF II CMOS
An upgraded Dual Pixel CMOS AF II features 1,053 selectable focus points, covering approximately 100% of the image frame for wide, uniform coverage. This focusing system offers smooth and fast focus performance in a manner similar to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a wide and dense network of phase detection pickup elements across most of the image sensor to reduce focus seeking for faster and more direct control of focus location . When working with still images, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideal for shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is achieved with every shot. When shooting video, Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth, natural focus when switching from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and face-tracking priority. . Benefited from the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible by simply touching elements within the scene on the touch screen to change focus in an intuitive way. Subject tracking in movies is also enhanced due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working in changing or cluttered landscapes. Rack focus is possible by simply tapping items within the scene on the touch screen to change focus in an intuitive way. Subject tracking in movies is also enhanced due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working in changing or cluttered landscapes. Rack focus is possible by simply tapping items within the scene on the touch screen to change focus in an intuitive way. Subject tracking in movies is also enhanced due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working in changing or cluttered landscapes.
Subject tracking has also benefited through the use of deep learning technology, which helps gradually refine the focusing system's ability to quickly and accurately recognize both people and animals. This technology also supports the most refined eye, face and head detection functions for both people and animals, which are suitable for portrait applications.
Image stabilizer with sensor shift
A first for EOS cameras, the R6 incorporates five-axis sensor shift image stabilization that compensates for up to an impressive eight steps of camera shake for truly effective camera shake compensation to accommodate manual shooting at speeds of up to. slower shutter. This stabilization system also works in conjunction with lens-based optical image stabilization for native RF lenses and adapted EF lenses.
Body design and wireless connectivity
- The high-resolution 3.69m-dot 0.5 ”electronic viewfinder provides a bright, detailed medium for viewing at eye level and the fast 120fps refresh rate offers natural motion reproduction for an enjoyable experience. more realistic viewer.
- The 3.0 "1.62m-dot rear LCD touchscreen features a vari-angle design that benefits front-facing recording, as well as for vlogging needs, as well as working from high and low shooting angles.
- Dual SD UHS-II memory card slots are included to meet flexible storage needs.
- A 3.5mm headphone port and 3.5mm external microphone port are included to enhance audio recording and monitoring capabilities.
- The refined body design incorporates four different command dials throughout the body for intuitive touch control, and a joystick controller is used on the back of the camera for quick and intuitive menu navigation and focus point selection.
- The durable, weather-sealed body design is built to handle tough working conditions and inclement weather.
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi is available for fast file transfer to a mobile device and Bluetooth is present to provide a constant connection of the device through the Canon Camera Connect app.